Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Time

My first try at a holiday craft event was pretty good. We had 9 vendors for the craft event on Saturday. Everyone sold something, but not as much as I had hoped for each participant. I have some reflecting to do on the date to do this. Should I do it the first weekend in December? The weekend before Thanksgiving? Make it a weekend event with music, etc. in the vineyard? So many people in our area are putting up Christmas trees the weekend after Thanksgiving...or are still having Thanksgiving with their families...and there is Black Friday to contend with, too. So...doing this again the weekend of Thanksgiving is probably not the best time...although this year for my family and me, it worked out well.


Hopefully, there will be at least  2 other events at the vineyard before Christmas...working on this. Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment